Juni Roll Top Rucksack - PDF pattern
Please note that this is for a PDF tutorial and not a physical bag. The PDF contains instructions for making the Juni Roll Top Rucksack, including measurements that you will draw directly onto your fabric along with step-by-step instructions and photos to help you make your own Juni Roll Top Rucksack. I will email the PDF to you on receipt of payment.
This is a great beginner's sewing project and will take you through some techniques such as, adding straps and buckles, lining, and making box corners.
It measures approx 20" high by 14" wide with a width of 6" so makes a great shopping bag/book bag/small overnight bag. There are plenty of ways to customise this bag and I thoroughly encourage you to use old upholstery fabrics, jeans, and thrifted finds to make this unique to you and also a more sustainable sewing option!
You will need:
• 0.5m Main fabric - I used an oilskin fabric
• 0.5m lining fabric – cotton or polycotton
• 2.8m of 1.5”/ 40mm wide webbing
• 40cm 1”/ 25mm wide webbing
• 2 x slide adjuster 1.5”/ 40mm wide
• 1 x slider adjuster 1”/ 25mm wide
• 1 x Side release buckle 1”/ 25mm wide
• Plastic sewing clips
• Basic sewing kit